Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rock & Roll

Last month, my friend Cindy visited us for a few days. We met when I lived in MN and worked at Nordstrom. She and her husband live in Long Island City, NY and she works on Wall Street in NYC. She is a true city girl! She and her co-worker/friend Kristen were traveling to different cites to see U2 in concert. I'm so glad they stopped here on their way from Nashville to Chicago to Montreal. I hadn't seen her in FOUR years!
On July 7th, we went to Cleveland to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. This layout shows the few snapshots we took. Photographs aren't allowed inside the Hall of Fame.

I saved my wristband, of course! I found rock 'n roll stickers at Hobby Lobby. The orange grid paper is by Jillibean Soup and was a piece from my stash. Orange and blue are complementary colors so they look snazzy together. Seeing the blue tones from the wristband and my shirt made me want to add that funky orange to complete the look.

I added the glittery Thickers and some fun foam musical notes. Glitter ROCKS!

No comments: