Saturday, April 30, 2011

Psalm 139

You know that negative voice in your head that speaks loud and clear when you look in the mirror? Or what about the one that reminds you of all you do wrong? Oh and then the voice that tells you that you are a failure before you even begin? Ah, yes. The devil wants us to be defeated. But, Psalm 139 says something very differently. God loves us tremendously, flaws and all, failures and all. His thoughts of us are more numerous than all the grains of sand. Now, that is something to behold. That is the very reason I chose to do this page. To literally remind myself how worthy I am to Him. I am fearfully and wonderfully made...no matter what the sneaky mean voice in my head tells me. Sometimes I just need to read that Psalm as a wonderful reminder of His love.



No comments: