Friday, April 22, 2011

Black Friday Shopping

I found this die-cut title at Pizazz It! scrapbook store in Pickerington, OH. How cool is this? I had this page planned for a while and decided I'd complete it at The Craft Farm. On our way there last month, I was tickled to find this die-cut. It was perfect! Their selection of die-cuts is outstanding!
I placed several different journaling stickers on the side of the layout and wrote the continous text to tell my story. I'm sure I saw that idea somewhere. Not sure how I remembered it, but glad I did!
A new punch! I got this fun starburst circle punch (Martha Stewart) at a Micheal's store on the way to the Craft Farm. I love to do "tone on tone" looks every now and then. I think doing that along the bottom of the page added some much-needed texture. In regards to this layout...I still can't believe all I spent on Black Friday was $17. I got Riley a doggy winter coat, a Snickers bar and Kevin some undies. bwaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: