Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life really is FAIR sometimes

Fair food. Ahhhhhhh....My friend Tammy took this pic of me in August 2010 at the Ohio State Fair. I used the title in two ways...to tell location and to make a statement. Life really is fair sometimes. On this particular day it really was! Yum! :)
I threaded linen thread through various buttons (one continuous string) to create a button border. I let the end lay loose for a casual feel. Does that make sense? I also made a tiny little "Levis-style" tag beside my picture to show location and date.
I colored the chipboard Thickers using my Chestnut Roan chalk ink. It gives enough color without being took dark. I used copper staples to tack the ribbon and the patterned paper strip along the left side of the layout. Click each pic for a closer look at the details.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really love this layout, Natalie. And REALLY LOVED our girls weekend!!!