Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh my!

For real? It has been a MONTH since I posted on here. Oh my!

Right now, life is on overload. When I catch my breath, I will be able to get back in the groove.

I did go scrapbooking with mom last weekend, so I really do have goodies to show you. It just might not be happening until January. Seriously. Between the many, many changes at work and the overload in my job, I am just whooped after I get home. Another doc is joining our practice and my dept. alone is taking on new job duties. Lots of change right now for everyone. I spend time at WW on Monday night, the Y various times during the week, cook supper for hubby and misc. around the house almost daily, preparing things for Christmas, etc.

I am here, just not on HERE.

Have a very Merry CHRISTmas in case I don't see you before then. And, check back at least weekly to see if I made it on here yet. I will. Don't worry. I'm just REALLY REALLY busy right now. Plus, with my dinosaur computer...nothing happens fast online. Some day I will join the laptop generation. It will be later than sooner though.

Thanks for stopping by my very dusty corner of the internet. LOL

No comments: