Monday, August 13, 2012

Sock Thief

 Jack and Riley are both sock thieves.  On this particular day, Jack managed to steal almost all of my clean ones from the laundry basket.  I was in my craft area and he'd grab one, run upstairs, then come back downstairs and steal another one.  I finally went up and found them in his "secret hiding place".  Anytime he goes under the small side table in the family room we know he's up to no good.  I love how this page turned out.  He is my silly furball.
 I scored the entire 12x12 base cardstock using the new diagonal scoring board from Stampin' Up!.  I added some other little elements to create a one-of-a-kind embellishment in the top left corner.
I journaled.  Don't faint.

Thanks for stopping by.  Click any pic for a closer look at details.

No comments: