Sunday, August 12, 2012

Card Day Projects

 I promised you I'd eventually post the rest of the cards I made at Card Day.  Here you go!
 Click any picture for a closer look.  On this black and white one, I totally smudged the ink.  Oops!
 This card uses some of the new dies and piercing templates.  All products in this post are from Stampin' Up!.
 I stamped Happy Birthday on the wrong side, so my card looks different than Connie's sample.  ha
 Here's an idea...stamp your sentiment, THEN emboss your cardstock.  Neat textured look...
 I got interrupted today while taking pictures.  As you can see, he is SITTING on my projects.  Riley!
 See the patterned paper peeking out?  Just use an edge punch then adhere a strip of paper underneath for a cool look.
 I didn't add a sentiment to this one like the sample showed.  I will stamp something inside instead.
 Have you ever used a blender pen?  Just dip it into your ink pad and color away for a neat "shaded" look.
It is hard to see here, but the cake is adhered to a scalloped square of GLITTER paper.  Yum!

Ok, I FINALLY took pics of some of my recent scrapbook pages.  Check back this week for more inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: