Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fantastic 40th!

Today is my 40th birthday!  I had a great day!  I am so blessed to have had such a great life so far.  My heart is full.  Thank you, Lord.
It all started on February 11, 1972.  Look how tiny I was.  I thank God for giving me the wonderful parents who brought me into this world.
 Lavender roses from hubby!  Gorgeous!  I told them these are my fav by far that he's ever given me.

 The little butterfly detail even had my birthstone...amethyst.  Cute!
Soon after I got up today, I ran the dishwasher.  Jack HATES the dishwasher and I can only guess he hears noises it makes that don't bug human ears.  He hid (literally curled up in a tight ball) under the family room table.  When I went to take his picture, he REFUSED to look at me.  Poor guy, but still funny!
In the car in downtown Mansfield.  I took this one while waiting for Kevin to come back from John's Hobby Shop (see photo below).  He had to stop and buy some model paints.

 I chose Olive Garden.  All I can say is that their breadsticks are like crack and I am an addict.  LOL
 Kevin wasn't too jazzed about me taking his picture in public, but oh well...  LOL  Aww, come on.  Smile!  He's shy.
 I'll never grow up.  I used to be painfully shy and now I'm just goofy.  *giggle*
 Happy 40th to me!  My sister brought me a mini cake from my fav local bakery...Hawkins!
 Riley helped me make a wish.  Uhm, actually he wanted to EAT the cake.  Forget wishes.  LOL
 I wish you could TASTE it.  It melts in your mouth.  Hawkins cakes rock!
 Needless to say, I TORE IT UP!  Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
 I loved receiving cards from co-workers, family and friends.  What a blessed day!  40 is fantastic!

No comments: