Friday, November 4, 2011

The Soapy Heart

I just had to share this. I am so tired tonight and REALLY didn't want to fix supper. Instead, I thought I SHOULD do the right thing and have a warm meal for hubby when he comes home. I looked for something easy. (bacon cheddar scrambled eggs, toast, and yogurt with banana)...breakfast! After the pan cooled, I filled it with hot soapy water. I walked by the sink later and saw this. I see a HEART. You know, the only thought that crossed my mind was that GOD put it there for ME. It was as if he was telling me He loved ME for deciding to do the right (and loving) thing for Kevin by cooking supper tonight. So, my message is....just when you don't feel like doing what is loving or right...DO IT! This soapy heart has blessed me more than you'll know. But, GOD knew I needed it. ♥

No comments: