Friday, November 4, 2011

Random Shmandom

I love our new sheets from Target. They remind me of patterned scrapbook paper! :)
This week I followed through with a small organizing detail in my craft room. Several of my SU! ink pads had no name on the end. I remedied that by printing labels and punching them out using the word window punch. Perfect fit! Gotta love NO MORE NAKED INK PADS. ha
One small detail. After I printed the names, I realized the others were all CAPS. So, yes...I went back upstairs and reprinted the names in CAPS so they're all matching. I know. Anal.Retentive.
I have been absent from blog land for far too long. I have LOTS of catching up to do. I have TONS to share with you. I'll try to get caught up at least some over the next week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: