Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Rhonda's Birthday 2012

I finally did the page about my sister's birthday from 2012. I used a thick glitter cardstock from Michael's for the base. These pictures just don't show the great shimmer of the paper.  It is really pretty in person.  I added stickers, patterned and solid paper that I cut out using Kiwi Lane templates, ribbons, some journaling, flowers and a button.
 
 
 My brother and sister have birthdays close together, so we usually celebrate both with one cake.  On this particular birthday, my brother overslept (he works nights).  We had to enjoy dinner and cake without him.  We always get a scrumptious cake from our favorite local grocery bakery...Hawkins.  Yummo!!
To make my clear birthday stickers "pop" off the page, I adhered them to white cardstock and cut them out.  That is a nice trick for clear stickers, especially if you are adhering them over another patterned paper and don't want them to get visually lost on the page.  That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: